AVISO LEGAL Y CONDICIONES DE USO
1. LEGAL NOTICE
Name:NEST SOCIAL FOUNDATION
Localization:PASEO DE LAS FACULTADES 3B. 46021 - VALENCIA
Email: lopd@socialnest. Org
Registration Data:C/ POETA ARTOLA 29 – 16B. 46021 -VALENCIA
The fact of using the website implies that you have read and accept this legal information.
3. CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a user you renounce to use any resource or information contained in this website for illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order, as well as any means that may damage, disable or prevent the normal use of the resources and information contained in the web, or information systems, documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any Social Nest computer equipment of its members or any other user of the web.
If you breach any of these obligations, you will be liable for all damages you cause.
Social Nest reserves the right to stop providing the service to remove illegal content, without prejudice to liability for damages that may arise. Such suspension or withdrawal shall not entitle them to any compensation.
5. CONTENTS AND SERVICES LINKED THROUGH THE WEB
In any case, access to these websites means that you must submit to their own legal policies, without there being any responsibility on the part of Social Nest.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The entity is the owner of the industrial and intellectual property rights of the website, as well as the contents it houses.
Therefore, the use of the contents of the website is not allowed without the express written authorization of the entity. Any use of the website or its contents must have a particular purpose.
The elements such as logos or images that appear on the web outside Social Nest, belong to their respective owners so they will be responsible for any possible dispute that may arise regarding them.
If you have any questions regarding the ownership of any of the contents or services offered through the web, do not hesitate to contact us to help you.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
However, Social Nest cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements, introduced by third parties, that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or your files when you visit the website as a user.
Social Nest is not responsible for:
1. Damages arising from the misuse of this website or its contents by users, or from any action taken on the basis of the information that appears on the website.
2. Errors or omissions that may appear in the contents of the website.
3. The loss or damage caused to the software and computer equipment of users or third parties by the breach of these conditions of use by you, as a user, or by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the web service before or during the provision thereof.
It is up to you, as a user, to have the appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
8. UPDATING THESE TERMS
The new effects produced by the modification will be launched once published on the web, so it is important that you accept the link to the conditions applicable to the web at all times.